Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snow fall warning in effect!!

Just want to say hello to all of you following this blog. It is Jan 05 one day before we leave on our missions trip to Medellin and it is official we have a heavy snow fall warning in effect here in Revelstoke. It is hard to believe that if all goes well we will be in Colombia on Saturday at 3pm. Please pray for safe travels on the snowy roads and that we are able to make all our connections.
The planning for this trip start over 8 months ago and we are finally on the eve of departing. After all the planning and getting prepared for day camps and teaching ESL I think everyone on the team would agree with me when I say we still feel under prepared but at the same time very excited to see how God is going to use this group to share his good new to the people of Medellin.
We hope to update this daily.
Jason

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for all of you for your travels and and your safe return, Can't wait for your stories. May each of you feel god's work & words through each of you on this journey.
    Psalm 34 11-14
    Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the lord.
    Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies. Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

    My thoughts & prayer for each of you.

    ReplyDelete